Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Indiana Family Star Party 2011

I have a LOT of work to do on this post (copying and pasting mostly, but the sources are scattered), but I would like to post it in it's entirety here on my blog. This was a fun time though, and the full story and photos can be found on the Chicago Astronomer forum.

I should have never let myself fall so far behind in my posting, so bear with me while I get some old stories finished and posted. Many can be found at Chicago Astronomer, but I would like to post some exclusive content here when I get caught up. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Paulie! I really like your header pic! I so appreciate your zeal, simplicity and the detailed observes you make!

    I sure wish we could have seen the Delta SCO occultation the other night!

    Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just found your weblog via yahoo. Your article is truly applicable to my life at this moment, and I'm really pleased I discovered your website.
    la photo studios

    ReplyDelete